Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Broken hearted today.

It finally happened. I lost her.

I'm feeling so down now. Can't think straight. How I wish I could turn back the clock.

It's probably my fault. Maybe I didn't love her enough. But I do know that for my part I loved too late. That's my mistake. This is my punishment. For taking her for granted. That movie "If Only" is something I wished happened to me. If only I had a chance to do it all over again. If only I could do it differently. But what for? She would still leave if I couldn't do it right.

That's reality. Dreams are for dreamers and reality is what we face everyday. Something I can never change. I dreamed for forever and didn't realize it was a dream. I look at the world now and I see a life that still has to recover it's meaning. A meaning I disrepected and paid dearly.

No comments:

What others are yacking...