Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Empty for some unknown reason...

My, God! I'm single again! But that last hitch really got me asking about the sincerity of my intentions in a relationship.

Ever since my dull and tasteless life as a teenager I've always imagined myself to be a romantic (N.E.R.D.). The kind where I would get the girl drunk after a candlelit dinner somewhere and molest her in her stupor, you know, that kind of thing. But then again, what girl in her liberated mind says "no" after all the romance has ran up to the peak. :D I shit you not that this can be disappointing on occasion!

I won't lie to you. Every guy just goes through all the trouble to get laid. My problem is I don't where to find that one girl who I wouldn't get tired of boning.

"Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man who's tired of fucking her." - so true.

Seriously, this is one hell of a dilemma I am in. Finding the right girl that I wouldn't grow tired of being with. Someone who'd enjoy being stupid with me. Most especially, someone who I wouldn't mind forgetting to use a condom on because I am afraid that nine months later I would face the reality that I have multiplied and did the most horrendous act of letting a new life see the miserable place that is humanity.

It's very unsettling that I may not settle down. That I am unable to trust anyone with myself or with my feelings because some heartless, pretentious person would put my mind through this emotional torment called "Love" - and marriage (I shudder just thinking about it). Sheesh!

As much as it surprises most people, yeah, it is tiring to go from one relationship to another with no satisfactory end in sight. You get happy, you get frustrated and sometimes you get depressed in all this roller coaster ride called life. But love, very disappointing! You end up wondering what all the fuss was about.

It now feels like becoming a celebrity and realizing that the air on top isn't as sweet as it sounds.

No comments:

What others are yacking...