Sunday, June 08, 2008

What I am NOT to a woman...

I really take pride in my passive nature towards relationships. It is often a mix of short ang long term anticipation. I assure you that didn't come without the price of a kind of life long experience.

So to sum up what I have become so far:
I am NOT the jealous type. I get jealous but I don't become unreasonable. There's nothing the next guy could be better at loving her than I do. If she leaves me for another guy, well, she wasn't worth it in the first place. Women can smell weakness - get rid of it.
I do NOT run after women. Any girl who likes to be chased by his man or men has some serious attention issues. Suffice it to say I wouldn't go where the other men are going.
I do NOT stalk girlfriends. If they did something wrong, it will come to me.
I do NOT believe in second chances. If I screw up I will not receive forgiveness. I should provide the same line of leniency.
I do NOT necessarily give what my girlfriend wants. I prefer to give her something that surprises her.
I do NOT get myself killed for my girlfriend. Martyrdom is not exactly one of my shining qualities. I try to think of this in the long term. I die, she cries, she finds someone new, she moves on. In effect, not worth it! Why do something stupid over someone who's going to forget you in the long run?

There you have it. :)

6 comments:

ka3nabonita said...

hahah! my kind of guy.

jash_ville said...

OMG! will i ever get to sleep without thinking who you are?

CH4:D said...

Hmm.... I don't know what you guys find extraordinary about this. :-/

jash_ville said...

probably because we don't share most of women's interest. the title says it all. what's usually bizarre for them, we find it extraordinary.

see, we don't drool over men with abs nor dream of hooking up with heartthrobs. we're suckers for men with brains. we find it quiet sexy...

don't get us wrong, we're not serving invitations here... pero ok ra sad... hehehehe...our pleasure...

*and notice that i use 2nd pronouns instead of 1st. i was just assuming ka3nabonita thinks the same way i do.

CH4:D said...

haha... maybe i should change my mind and reconsider invitation. :D lol

ka3nabonita said...

@ jash_ville very tama!
@ch4:d reconsider it! heheh

What others are yacking...