Friday, August 22, 2008

Bad Marriage Survival List

Let's face it. Marriage is risky. THere's always some gold diggin, superficial and duplicitous bitch out there lusting for what you got.

Bad Marriage Survival List:
1) Store my money in a trust fund NOT under my name. If the money isn't mine it isn't conjugal property.
2) Register my properties under the name of a trusted relative. I know this is a big risk but it's nothing compared to the risk of some bitch running off with all your shit under the protection of conjugal property.
3) Emotional preparation. I know, I know... There is no easier way for this but I have always been good at emotionally preparing for mentally draining challenges so I guess this life should be no different. This bitch will be messing with my head. No doubt about it! She'll be rallying friends to her side and she will be using our children as bait for getting her way with me. I would like to make this clear today and apologize to my future children that I didn't mean to abandon you guys but if your mom had her way, we'd all be dead. Wait till you're at legal age then you can decide if you want to be with me or not. Otherwise, you're stuck with her and there's nothing I can do about it unless you can prove that she is more of a drunkard and an addict than I am.
4) Am I insured? God, if I were worth 4 million it wouldn't surprise me if my child's toy car would be on the stairs no matter how much I try to set it aside or the fact that my car seems to break down more often.

No comments:

What others are yacking...