Saturday, October 04, 2008

Love Department: CLOSED

Another stark realization in my life. It's one of those stages in my life where I should just take a hint and quit now and cut my losses while I'm ahead. I was never much a quitter but, then again, I also do not play in a game where the odds are not in my favor.

Due to my lack of a backbone to chase the ever elusive "one" I have anything but a successful conclusion to my love story. These are highlighted that:
  • All the women I like are either UNHAPILLY married (making sure that we can only look at each other but not touch) or;
  • Are INFORMALLY separated and would cringe at anything resembling a penis. This includes my head, fingers, toes and, yes, surprisingly, my penis. Go figure.
  • All the single women suddenly decided to be celibate (as if for some unknown reason this is even remotely possible) at the same time Lehman brothers declared bankruptcy.
  • Some came back because for some strange reason they found out I'm earning close to a million per annum. Girls, let's stick to your original perception of me. I wasn't good enough for you then and I'm still NOT good enough for you now. This is as close as you'll ever get to me.
  • I am too fucking slow because I am such a FUCKING LOSER.
Fate has a way of mocking the predicament of either the impatient or the inexplicably and densely stupid. Soooo.... Just to show that I have anything but a childish sense of humor (and be a good sport of the imaginary thing that controls my life) I have to relate to the sardonicism in fate's humor. So, Fate, here's to you: Hahaha.... Good one!

So let it be known to all that my delusional quest in the love department in this lifetime is on hold - indefinitely. This is now a matter of principle because apparently this is very easy for everyone else. So if by some miraculous (and I do mean MIRACULOUS) twist in fate's erratic thinking, someone does come along, that girl would either have to a) hunt me down or b) would have to fall right on my head and kill me instantly so I would be dead and happy, thus, maintaining my stand in quitting while I'm ahead.

2 comments:

jaslil said...

*cough *cough
ka harsh sad ani oi----->

All the single women suddenly decided to be celibate (as if for some unknown reason this is even remotely possible) at the same time Lehman brothers declared bankruptcy.

sagdi lang, naa lagi mag treasure hunt sa key to your love department.

beer, you want? :)

CH4:D said...

harsh ba oi. harsh on me? lol

yes. red horse please! beer never lets us down. :D

What others are yacking...