Friday, January 28, 2011

Being called gay and dealing with presumptions

It happens to the best of us, guys. Every now and again we come across some presumptuous women or some sore losing bitch that throws in the gay card every time you don't do things your way. Sore losers are sore losers not matter what so I wouldn't even go that far to talk about them.


Now, if you were the type of guy with an overly inflated ego I guess that would have struck your nerve. As vain and as evil I might occasionally be, there are some levels of low that am unwilling to stoop. You see, guys, taunts like these are pretty much a "prove it" dare. On some occasions, it's some butt-ugly babe questioning your "manhood". If you're in that sort of thing, I would imagine that you would probably call that dare and bone anyone closely resembling a pug. Let me just assume that you won't, unless, once again, you're into that sort of thing. Then again, it has always been a principle of mine that if anyone dares me it's usually a test of how STUPID you are.

Guys, what others think of you is just that: THEIR OPINION. The sad part of that is that there's really nothing you can do to change that. Hence, the "presumption". But why would you let it bother you? You can't control what others think of you.

These days when someone thinks I'm gay I just simply snicker at the thought.


So sum up this whole post is this quote: "Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it." - Belgicia Howell

No comments:

What others are yacking...